Fisherman house in leimersheim
The Fischerhaus in Leimersheim can bear witness to 250 years of village history.
As inscribed on one of its corner beams, the house was built in 1731 by one Hans Georg Becker and his wife Margaretha.
Many of the original fixtures have been retained. The restored oven is still used today on special occasions to bake bread the old-fashioned way.
Verein für Heimat- und Brauchtumspflege e.V.
Untere Hauptstr. 42