The idyllic village of Kuhardt where tobacco and bricks used to be produced, can look back on 900 years of history. In remembrance of the benefice for holy mother Anne (patron of the municipality) which was donated in 1522, the people still celebrate “Anne’s day”.
The festival and cultural events are also evidence of active clubs and a vivid village where traditions are still alive. The lovingly furnished museum of local history attracts visitors from near and far. The “Wachthäusel”, which was built in 1835 and used to be the office of the night watchman, is part of this museum.
Treat yourself with a break amidst nature!
special event of the administrative district “Radel ins Museum”(Cycle to museums) in May, celebration of the holy mother Anne on the last Sunday in July, “alluvial forest music festival” in August, parish fair on the second Sunday in September.